See my profile in MathSciNet and arXiv.
Articles in scientific journals
- The escaping set of transcendental self-maps of the punctured plane (23 pages)
To appear in Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems.
- (with Núria Fagella) Dynamic rays of bounded-type transcendental self-maps of the punctured plane (39 pages)
To appear in Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series A.
- Escaping Fatou components of transcendental self-maps of the punctured plane (approx. 15 pages)
- Escaping points and semiconjugation of holomorphic functions (approx. 20 pages)
Articles in other journals (not peer-reviewed)
Other contributions to journals and reports
- (with Vasso Evdoridou) Complex Dynamics Postgraduate Conference
LMS Newsletter No. 447 (May 2015), 20–21.
- (with Mairi Walker) Code-breaking challenges (2015), invited case study in:
Holliman, R., Davies, G. Russell, M. and Pearson, V. ‘Second Year Report for “Engaging Opportunities”, The Open University’s School-University Partnership Initiative (SUPI). Produced for Research Council UK’s Public Engagement with Research Network and the SUPI Advisory Board.
Link to the document (see p. 6)
- (with Narcís Miguel & Daniel Pérez) 1st Jornada d'Investigadors Predoctorals Interdiscipli-
SCM Not. No. 34 (2013), 22–23.
- SIMBa Seminar (Catalan)
SCM Not. No. 34 (2013), 25–27.
- Dynamic rays for transcendental holomorphic self-maps of \(\mathbb C\) and \(\mathbb C^*\)
Master's thesis, Universitat de Barcelona. October 2011.
Directed by Dr. Núria Fagella.
- Complex dynamical systems associated to iterative root-finding algorithms (Catalan)
Academic report, Universitat de Barcelona. July 2010.
Directed by Dr. Núria Fagella and Dr. Jordi Taixés.